Sunday 27 June 2010

2 more months!

Only 62 more days until my flight to Ireland! Omg, I'm so excited and a little nervous, I must admit...
I don't know yet what I'm going to pack and I have no idea what I'm going to give my family as a welcome present AND I have nothing yet to give my friends as a goodbye gift o.O
Clara's making me really nervous since she already HAS all the stuff she's going to give us and she's been thinking about it for about a month! I guess my time has slowly come too...

One would think that school doesn't make any more trouble since there are only two more weeks left until the holidays but since I've been ill the whole last week it's not over yet for me. I have to hand in a history presentation until tomorrow evening and I have to study Biology for my test on Monday and I don't know ANYTHING yet o.O well, tomorrow's obviousy going to be a rough day^^
Anyway, at least soon it's all over and them I'm not going to see my school for a whole year! o.O Don't know if that makes me happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment